Renting a Beach Cruiser in Port Aransas.
Beach cruiser rental in Port Aransas could not be easier! Simply bring along your driver’s license as well as a copy of your auto insurance, and we’ll get you going very quickly.
Our Beach Cruisers
Texas Red Golf Carts & More rents brand-new 2017, gas-powered beach cruisers from E-Z-Go, the leader in leisure beach cruisers. To provide the best accommodations for our renters, we offer two different models: the 4 Seat Cruiser, as well as the 6 Seat Cruiser.
Four Seat Cruiser
No matter if you’re just a fun-seeking couple going out on the beach, or a small group of buddies who wish to enjoy the sun and surf of Port Aransas, the Four Seat Cruiser is your perfect rental beach cruiser. All of our brand new carts are equipped with blinkers, windshields and seat belts, and baby carseats are able to be attached in all carts for the safety of any little ones you have with you. With two-tone seats, chrome wheels and solid suspension and tires, you’ll have freedom to explore!
Six Seat Cruiser
For larger groups of people — such as an extended family gathering, a summer vacationing family, or even a group of buddies down to relax and have fun for a weekend — the Six Seat Cruiser provides room for up to 6 people, with four forward-facing seats and two facing back. A larger chassis and tuned suspension provides for a comfortable ride, and all of our brand new Port Aransas beach cruiser rentals have blinkers, windshields and seat belts for safety. Baby carseats can also be attached to all beach cruiser seats to insure the safety of little ones.
4 Seat Cruiser
6 Seat Cruiser
Policies for Renting a Beach Cruiser
- All rates shown do not included sales taxes, which will be added to your rental.
- Minimum age for renting a beach cruiser is 18 years old.
- You must present a valid driver’s license and a copy of your auto insurance policy at time of rental.
- If you have any problems while out on the road, please call us contact Texas Red Golf Carts and we will help you.
- Please stay at least 50 feet away from the water while on the beach
- Please do not drive on the sand dunes. They are protected by the State of Texas. There are also rattlesnakes in them so it’s not a good idea to play around in there!