Renting a Beach Cart in Port Aransas.
Beach cart rental in Port Aransas couldn’t be any simpler! Just bring along your driver’s license with a copy of your car insurance, and we’ll get you going very soon.
Our Beach Carts
Texas Red Golf Carts & More rents brand-new 2017, gas-powered beach carts from E-Z-Go, the leader in leisure beach carts. To best accommodate our renters, we offer two different sized models: the 4 Seat Cruiser, along with the 6 Seat Cruiser.
Four Seat Cruiser
Regardless of if you’re a fun-seeking couple going out for a spin on the beach, or a smaller group of buddies who want to enjoy all the sun and surf we have to offer, the Four Seat Cruiser is the ideal rental beach cart. All of our brand new carts come equipped with blinkers, windshields and seat belts to be sure you’re always safe. Baby carseats can be attached in all carts for the safety of any little ones you have in tow. Our two-tone seats, chrome wheels and solid suspension and tires will give you the freedom to explore!
Six Seat Cruiser
For larger groups of people — such as grandparents traveling with the family, a bigger summer vacationing family, or even college buddies down to relax for the weekend — the Six Seat Cruiser gives you room for up to 6 people, complete with four forward-facing seats and two looking back. A larger chassis and tuned suspension always provides you with a comfortable ride. All of our brand new Port Aransas beach cart rentals have blinkers, windshields and seat belts for added safety. Baby carseats may also be attached to all beach cart seats for the safety of little ones.
4 Seat Cruiser
6 Seat Cruiser
Policies for Renting a Beach Cart
- All rates shown do not included sales taxes, which will be added to your rental.
- Minimum age for renting a beach cart is 18 years old.
- You must present a valid driver’s license and a copy of your auto insurance policy at time of rental.
- If you have any problems while out on the road, please call us contact Texas Red Golf Carts and we will help you.
- Please stay at least 50 feet away from the water while on the beach
- Please do not drive on the sand dunes. They are protected by the State of Texas. There are also rattlesnakes in them so it’s not a good idea to play around in there!